Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Last Hurrah? Seriously, was that necessary?

Last night I chose to follow my traditional path of self-sabotage. I justified it by saying "it's a last hurrah! One last enjoyment before going healthy!". Not cool, not cool. I ate a whole litre of ice cream! Ugh! Corn chips, brie & ice cream. Sigh. And then I sat up until nearly 1am again so didn't get up and go for a walk or a jog this morning.
 
I'm not giving up, just being honest here if nowhere else. I have rocket, haloumi, mushrooms and avocado for dinner which I am looking forward to. That and an early night, I am so insanely tired! (No pity required, own fault).
 
I didn't have a great breakfast but I had an awesome lunch so will be doing fine for my first weigh-in back on Saturday. So. Excited!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah it's Fliss_star from the WW message boards. Did you recently move from Townsville to Brisbane? Me too :) Seems half of Townsville live in Bris now. I like your blog i started one awhile back just about to revig it now :) http://phatfliss.blogspot.com/ Dont worry about the last hurrah i think we all do that it's what you do next that matters. See you at the Bris get together later in the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fliss! I just moved back from Townsville in August (I miss Townsville :( I loved it there!) and now that I have a house, am in the flow of things at work and have no more excuses I am totally back on this band wagon! I look forward to meeting you at our get together!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete