Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10kg Goal Smashed!

I have smashed that 10kg lost! In fact, I'm now at 10.8kg lost! Wohoo! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself I must say. Go me!

My reward to myself for this awesome milestone was a set of headphones that will not fall out of my ears when walking / running / ellipticalling... That's what the picture is. I got them in the mail last week, then put them aside until I reached 10kg. I wore them on the walk to work this morning and was most pleased with myself the whole way! Sennheiser PX200 II is the brand and they fold up like sunglasses. This makes me excited. Very excited.

Yesterday, to celebrate my 10kg milestone, I did a Step class - which is swear is designed to nearly kill me. It is great though, I feel it afterwards! Alas my gym doesn't have this class on at a time when I can normally go (yesterday was Labour Day up here in QLD so I got the day off to do such exciting things as go to the step class at my gym). This class is so worth the effort though that I'm thinking of sorting something out so I can leave work a little early once a fortnight and get to the 5.30pm class on a Tuesday...

3 comments:

  1. Well done Sarah!!! You & I have lost the exact same amount. :) I reached my 10kg lost goal last week and am off tomorrow to reward myself with some new makeup. Now to think of what my 15kg reward can be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 10kg - awesome effort
    and thanks for the comment on my blog
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! A great reward too- it is so frustrating if they fall out of your ears!

    ReplyDelete