Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not in Control

I'm going forwards and backwards at the moment, with weight loss and with life. I don't feel right, like everything is spiralling out of control, very slowly. I see myself as the guy from Austin Powers who gets crushed by the steam roller despite having a very long time to get out of the way. There's a breakdown on the horizon, I can see it, and if I don't start to do something soon to prevent it, it will happen. Will I really stand by and not move to protect myself when I can see the danger coming from far away?
 
Sorry, feeling quite introspective. Just Monday I was advising a friend to call me if she needs to talk to someone, to not let it build up until she can't let it out. I'm not taking my own advice. I feel like bottling it up, keeping it safe and all my own.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah
    My email is blanc_27@hotmail.com. Please, please, please, if you feel like you'd like to talk, or even just text someone, email me and I will send you my mobile phone number. I am not sure that I will be able to help, as I am really terrible at giving advice, but sometimes just having someone somewhat removed to talk to can help...
    You are following good advice by not bottling it up though, so well done you :o)
    Good luck
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete