Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not the most spectacular return

Last week, well, the week before last I guess, I fell off the wagon in a most lazy fashion - gaining 200g at weigh in thanks to several meals out and a lack of point tracking. Then I let myself go for another week of not tracking and generally not paying attention.
 
Anyway, the powers that be managed to get back at me and I got sick on Saturday just gone, and spent four days not wanting to eat very much at all because I couldn't keep it down. When I finally started feeling better yesterday morning I hopped on the scales and realised that I have been given a golden opportunity to put the bad week and a half behind me as the illness has put me back where I was before I went off track - not a very good method of weight loss, but eh.
 
So, yesterday and today I have been awesome! And I'm going to keep on keeping on. Weigh in on Saturday.
 
I am going to lose my first 5% before Christmas. That's 5.9kg. I can totally do that! Wohoo!

--
A goal without a plan is just a wish

No comments:

Post a Comment