Monday, October 5, 2009

C25K Week 1

I got out of bed early this morning (first time in a while, I'm loving not starting work til 8am!) and put on clothes I haven't worn in a while. I opened up the new C25K ap on my iphone and added some music to play in the background. Then I went for my first workout! I feel good, on track and very, very positive!
 
As I learned a year ago, the greatest motivator is actually doing exercise!!
 
I loved the quote from the meeting this week "A goal without a plan is just a wish". Excellent motto.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, sorry, I saw your blog on the ww message boards and thought I'd take a look. Just wanted to tell you that I love the c25k program! When I began week one I thought there was no way in the world I could run for more than five minutes (not that I would really call it running because most people probably walk faster than I jog! Lol). I made it to week seven, jogging for 25 minutes, and then I got sick and haven't been for about 3 weeks. I am guessing I will have to go back to week 4 when I start again this week.
    Good luck with it (oh and with getting out of the gym membership)
    Cassie :o

    ReplyDelete