Monday, December 7, 2009

C25K Week 3 Workout 1

A few weeks ago my friend Lauren asked if I would like to go running with her in the mornings. So, we decided to start C25K from the beginning. A few sleep-ins and occasionally attending partners have occured but this morning we started week 3 and at the end of the workout we were pumped to keep running so we ran around the park one more time just for good measure.
 
Feeling good.
 
I haven't been watching my food but all this running and walking is still making a difference. I stepped on the scales and have lost 1kg this week. So, I am going to eat well this week, because I feel better when I eat well. I won't allow myself to get hungry so I may go over points sometimes but for the most part I intend to eat well and properly.
 
That's all I have to say right now...

1 comment:

  1. That's great!! Good on you! I am looking forward to getting back to gym the week after next. I'd like to get back sooner, but I know I'm going to be spending all my time the next week or two packing up my classroom to 'move out'... Looking forward to hearing all about your progress!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete