Wednesday, February 3, 2010

100 Day Challenge: Week 4

Clearly I failed to take a lot of photos this week...
 
Day 22: my friend Loz and I went to the shops today (I totally planned ahead and had the day off!) and Loz was hungry so we decided to go to fasta pasta. I had just eaten an hour and a half before so just had a coffee (very proud of myself for resisting!). Loz chose what she thought was the healthiest option on the menu and had spaghetti bolognese entree size. Later on after being passed from person to person she managed to find out that it was 12.5 points just for the entree size! Eek! Very glad I didn't eat there as I wasn't hungry. Actually, I did have a slice of bread (they brought to the table) without butter and I stole some of the sauce from Loz' plate. I counted the points too! Go me!
Day 23: Australia Day! I went to two different barbeques today, to protect myself from overindulging I drove! Yay!
Day 24: The day after Australia Day... we went running to burn off all the nuts and other goodies eaten on Australia Day!
Day 25: I went to my friend's place for dinner, I forgot to take a picture of the meal but it was awesome and low points and she didn't even know I'm on weight watchers - how awesome is a friend like that? So, this is a picture of vegetables because that is mainly what dinner was and it was good.
Day 26: Was raining this morning so we didn't get to go for our run, but I felt pretty so I wore a dress to work which I definitely don't normally do. This is me in my dress!
Day 27: Bushwalking day today, this is us on the trail. it was only a short bushwalk but it was fun!
Day 28: I spent most of today sleeping and then treated myself to breakfast - I resisted the bacon. It isn't much but it is something!

No comments:

Post a Comment