Monday, February 22, 2010

A good loss! At last!

After a 600g gain followed by a 200g loss I have had a good loss this week of 1.5kg! I am now at a total loss of 8.2kg and am very excited about reaching 10kg!
 
I'm thinking that for 10kg loss I might treat me and my darling and wonderfully supportive boyfriend to a trip to the gold class cinemas - I really want my rewards to not be food related you see. I am treating myself to a replacement iced tea jug once I'm under 10kg (I may have accidentally broken the last one with an ill-thought out leaving in the freezer...), which although food related is not too bad.
 
I have instigated a mid-week ban on the scales. I am only allowed to step on those scales once a week and that is Monday morning only. I had a bad habit of weighing myself daily which was really just resulting in misery for me. I am enjoying this once a week system as it seems to be helping to keep my attitude positive which is great!
 
Also, once I get to 10kg lost I will post more photos to show my losses to date...

3 comments: