Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Loss!

After a week back on track I feel brilliant! I've lost 1.3kg (that's the 800g I gained and another 500g lost! wohoo!), I am running and I'm feeling good. I tracked everything and although I still need a lot of work on the eating filling foods side I am really proud of myself.

I went for my first bike ride in about a decade this week. The darling BF bought me a second hand bike so that I could ride beside him while he runs (he's not been getting much of a workout running with me, more like a stroll in the park for him). Biking is sneaky exercise... you think you're not putting much effort in and then you hop off and your thighs hurt and your butt hurts! I liked it. Some friends of mine have just gotten roller skates so I am going to ride with them along the strand (beautiful spot up here in Townsville).

Off to Brisbane for 5 days tonight so will have to be extra focussed as I am only 300g off my 10% mark! Ahhh!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic loss. Well done. Tracking is the key isn't it.

    I love roller skating it so much fun and reminds me of when I was little at the roller skating rink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss!!!
    I'm going to tag you (I was tagged by Heather, so I'm passing the love around). Now we can learn some more about what makes you 'You' - it's really not that deep, lol!
    The rules are over on my blog under I have been tagged.
    Hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete