Monday, March 30, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Lisa (a while ago - I'm slack!), so here goes:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

It could be nice if you post a personal photo with this post.


7 Facts About ME:
1. I have three brothers and one niece
2. I have a cat called Oscar who I am currently trying to train not to bite
3. I have two degrees (one in civil engineering and one in Arts (Ancient History))
4. I have been around the world twice but still have a ridiculous amount of things to see
5. I collect tea pots
6. I went to 7 different primary schools, 1 high school and two universities
7. I now work for the same company that brought my father to Australia from NZ when I was just born

7 Unspectacular Quirks about ME:
1. I tend to straighten things - I'm not particularly tidy but things need to be ordered
2. I drink my coffee white with two sugars and my tea black with none.
3. I get posessive of my stationery at work and tend to name it all
4. I hate doing the dishes
5. I don't own a television and haven't done for 4 years
6. I am easily distracted when there is a television in the room (since its a novelty to me)
7. I like to write letters - proper letters, on paper.

I don't know too many people in the blogosphere of weight loss just yet so I'll refrain from tagging anyone for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment