Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 117 of 2010

Good afternoon people of the internet. Mostly people. Some robots. Good afternoon to you too robots of the internet!

I'm in a pretty good mood today because I lost 800g at my weigh in yesterday morning! Wohoo! So I am down to 109.6kg. I am 400g higher than the lowest I've been this year (109.2kg on the 29th March), and 2.2kg higher than the lowest I've made it to on this now long journey (107.4kg on 9th March 2009).

I went to a Body Step class yesterday morning and it was awesome. I was completely exhausted about 15 minutes into it, but managed to keep going to the end. There is another one next Monday (another public holiday for us Queenslanders) so I'll go to that one and see if I can improve! Unfortunately there isn't a Body Step class at a time I can regularly attend so I won't be making this part of my routine. I'm sticking with the Body Pump class though, I love it!

I am going to put photos up this week, I just need to take some. I will endeavour to take some tonight!

Have an awesome Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great work, 800g is awesome!

    I used to love going to Body Step Classes, where abouts do you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Fernwood, I like the ladies clubs - one less excuse to not go, no boys to get embarrassed in front of!

    ReplyDelete