Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday, 14th April 2010

Today is my 10,349th day alive. I am 122 days out from my 28th birthday, and 243 days away from my 29th. I am also 500 days away from my wedding (that date is a bit rough but it will be around then).
 
Just giving myself some perspective here! Last night I went shopping and bought enough food to last me all week. I have a meal plan for the week. This morning I went to the gym and then at work I had my favourite breakfast (toast with avocado, cottage cheese, ham & tomato). I feel pretty awesome. I want to remember this awesome feeling and keep that up for the rest of this week.
 
I am aiming to stick to my plan every day this week, I want to drink 2L of water a day, and I want to go to the gym at least 3 times (2 to go minimum!).
 
That is my goal for this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment