Wednesday, December 17, 2008

C25K - Week 1, Workout 2

Morning all!

I'm feeling pretty darn good right now - I think the endorphins are starting to kick in. Alas, the workout this morning was much harder than Monday, even though it was the same one! It's as if my body has just clued in to what I'm doing and is putting up a fight. I am totally going to win though, oh yes I am.

I will probably repeat week one next week when I'm in Brisbane (going home for the Christmas holiday) and I think I'll drag my mother out with me... she'll do it. Oh yes she will...).

Running on grass is a good idea, luckily for me there is a running track round the corner from my place. I don't think that my knees could handle the impact otherwise.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good on you...thems a fightin words you're posting! I might give this a go next year, or try something similar...still seems like too much effort at this point. So all the best...you're doing so well. xx

    ReplyDelete