Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday is Good

These last two weeks have not been my best. I was better this week than the previous week but I wasn't really tracking, and I was making poor choices. I also only went to the gym twice which is a second week in a row that I've failed to make my minimum sessions!
 
A fresh week, a fresh start. I've started by doing the things that I know work for me. I have planned a weeks worth of meals for me and my partner, and this morning I went to the grocery store and bought the foods I like for breakfast at work. I feel good and I'm going to the gym tonight.
 
I forgot to step on the scales before I jumped in the shower this morning, but hopped on afterwards with wet hair. I was stunned! I have somehow managed to lose 300g in the last two weeks of awful. That puts me at 110kg. 9kg lost! I wouldn't be surprised if my fortnight of bad eating catches up with me and I gain or stay the same at next weigh in, but I'm so close to getting back to 10kg lost, and then I'm full speed ahead to 10%! 10% will be my next star on the chart from weight watchers as I have previously made it to 10kg down.
 
Poor Loz is sick today, get well soon Loz!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!! We've all had bad weeks...it's just a matter of starting over again and learning from our mistakes.

    ReplyDelete