Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vegetarian Week

I decided to make this week vegetarian week, as I have a lot of vegetarian recipes but they never seem to get made! I have an exciting list of meals planned:
 
Day 1: Coconut Jasmine rice with green onions & cilantro (which I assume is corriander)
Day 2: Eggplant Moussaka
Day 3: Marinated Tofu Kebabs
Day 4: Mediterranean Feta Pizza
Day 5: Crepes with Sauteed Mushrooms
Day 6: Cheese & Spinach Quiche

All was going well... until yesterday I got terrible stomach pains after lunch and ended up going home. When I got home I got hungry. I started craving a greasy fat dripping grossness of a McDonald's burger. Instead I settled for what I could grab from the freezer which happened to be a chicken and vegetable pie. Ugh. Yeah. So last week I commented on Fiona's post regarding what causes you to go off track and said that for me it is the fatal combination of tiredness, hunger & laziness. I guess I can also add sick / feeling sorry for myself to that list...
 
Anyway, tonight I am going to have the coconut jasmine rice and move forward and leave behind my disaster that was yesterday. Wohoo!

1 comment: