Monday, March 29, 2010

700g Aww Yeah!

So I didn't reach my goal of getting to the 10kg mark this week, but 700g is still pretty awesome! I was better this week than the previous week but my big letdown still seems to be the weekend. I need to do something about that... plan better maybe? Not sure. Sleepy this morning and don't feel like thinking about it.

I will be away next Monday morning so I am going to leave my next weigh in until the 12th April. That gives me two weeks to smash that 10kg and make some progress towards 10%! Unfortunately we are going to Cairns for a wedding so I need to be very in control - I have volunteered to be the designated driver which will help.
 
Fingers crossed, healthy pumped, let's go!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I know exactly what you mean about the weekends. I be good all week, weigh in on Friday, have a good loss, then over the weekend I'll have a few drinks and won't exercise, and wham I've put the weight back on again by Monday.

    ReplyDelete