Tuesday, January 26, 2010

100 Day Challenge - Week 3

Day 15 - I went home from work due to the dreaded sinus headache today, so made up for the lost work productivity by printing out all the recipes in my 4 week repeating schedule of meals and put them in a folder so there is no need to go back and forth between the computer and the kitchen to do the cooking.
Day 16 - Stayed home today due to feeling awful and headachey. My friend Loz came over and we made cupcakes that were 4 points for 3, they were tasty and awesome and we both counted them and were proud. I didn't take a picture of the cupcakes themselves but here is the box.
Day 17 - Back at work, I had watermelon for my afternoon snack - anyone who knows me well also knows that I am not a fruit person. Having any fresh fruit is a major achievement so I'm proud of myself!
Day 18 - Home again today and feeling sorry for myself! This is my awesome bed because that is where I spent the day. Not sure that really counts as an improvement in my life but I do love my bed...
Day 19 - I know I've put the wii fit in here before, but I am addicted to this thing!
Day 20 - I'm sad to say I spent all of Saturday doing not much. But, I did babysit my friend's much younger siblings on Saturday night. And, despite being very tired, I only had cups of tea, not coffee with milk or soft drink! Yay me!
Day 21 - I have set myself a rule that I can only fill up the soft drink dispenser in the fridge on Mondays. It ran out on Saturday so I didn't get any today, but that is okay because I didn't go fishing in the pantry for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment