Monday, January 11, 2010

Wagon Repairs

So, fell off the wagon a bit yesterday. Actually it was more like I crashed my wagon and now my pony is mad at me and I need to change one of the wheels...
 
I started fine. Ran around the back yard with kitty. Cleaned up some rotting mangoes (I despise mangoes and having a mango tree (not even Bowen mango tree either, a yucky string mango tree) in the back yard is not helping this dislike). Then, I sat on the couch and watched episodes of various TV shows on my computer. Then I got hungry and ignored it. Then I ignored it some more. Then I passed the logical thinking barrier and hunger won.
 
So, some mcdonalds and ice cream later, oh and a bottle of coke (normally I go for the coke zero), and I managed to notch up a lot of points yesterday. The scales were still kind at my weigh-in this morning but I didn't deserve it!
 
This morning I got up, fixed the broken wheel on my wagon, spoke softly to my pony and gave it some apples and now I'm trotting along the path once more. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment